Failte Ireland approved B&B's across Kilkenny, South-East Ireland
Nestled conveniently between the majestic Rock of Cashel and the medieval splendour of Kilkenny City lies the tranquil green pasturelands of the gentle Happy Valley.
We offer you our guest, the very best in comfort and the hospitality of our authentic, working Irish farms and country homes.
So click on one of our homes shown above and take a tour of Irish country life. All are approved by the Irish Tourist Board. To make a reservation enquiry please click on the Book Now icon that is displayed to the right on all pages.
If you have any queries please make contact with us on our Contact Us page.
The Ireland of a hundred thousand welcomes still exists in the Kilkenny Farmhouses where you will experience the genuine warmth and friendliness of the people whilst surrounding yourself with the sights and sounds of the beautiful Irish countryside.
Whether for an overnight stay, a weekend break or a longer vacation in Ireland, we provide flexible, good value B&B and dinner with authentic Irish hospitality to our guests. Families and children are also warmly welcomed.
In our Irish B&Bs you can:
- See real Irish life and working Irish farms
- Experience our traditions and culture
- Stay in our convenient location.
- Take advantage of the many activities and local attractions on offer, including golfing, walking routes, stunning scenery, , fishing, and cycling. You’ll benefit from our local knowledge to get the most out of your stay.
- The welcome is genuine, so come and experience it